6.02.2010

new stuff

I have a short story published in Versal, and I must say that I couldn't be happier!

The journal arrived in the mail today and it is beautifully crafted, with some compelling art inside-- visual work that is actually in color (an impressive feat alone).

This latest issue (#8) has new writing from Selah Saterstrom, Laura Mullen, Colleen Hollister, Samuel Day Wharton, and Neil de la Flor, to name a few.

I will write more about specific work that catches my attention as I plow through it all.



Versal hails from Amsterdam, The Netherlands and prints work from writers allover the world.

You can pick this journal up in select bookstores ranging from Skylight Books in Los Angeles to Shakespeare & Co. in Paris. You can also order it directly off their website.



3 comments:

cdm said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvHGT76kbU

MATTHEW ROSE said...

Versal is great. I had two pieces in Versal a few years back. Wonderful people, excellent design...congratulations.

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

hey thanks, matthew! i went on your site and enjoyed your work! hope to see you around the internets again. :)