2.28.2010

My friend Blake had a birthday last night. He celebrated it by rocking out with his band at a gallery in Echo Park. If you click on the link you can see them play one of my favorite songs. Blake is the little fella on the drums. Another band (one man band really) Emperor X played. He was excellent. You can click on this link and see a nice video of one of his songs.

Allan and I went and had a lovely time. It was magical and small. The crowd was relaxed, attentive, fun and easy-going. The experience/music made me feel simply happy and at home here in Los Angeles. Hooray!

In other news, I recently had a short story accepted for publication in a literary journal called Versal, which hails from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I will update you more on this when the issue is released.

I'm really happy about all these things. I hope you have a nice Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.