11.18.2009


So, I got an MFA degree (a long time - 6 years- ago) in experimental fiction. I like work that is challenging and I like work that really explores and utilizes language. However, I also like the experimentation to sometimes be more accessible. Sometimes, I want to ease into it a bit more.

Lately, I've found some exciting graphic novels that are playing with the varying concepts of documentation, fiction, and nonfiction in a visual and poetic way that is refreshingly smart, earnest, and open.

This specific book looks amazing. I hope to read it over the holidays. It's a collection of various graphic artists re-interpreting the music of Bob Dylan.

Click here for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

hey anonymous, fuck off!